Thursday, December 3, 2015

Welcome!

My other blog  is now more or less dedicated to my current mini project of Monster Hunter International, so I wanted to also have a blog where I can share my comic book inspired miniatures and ideas.

Since I was just a little kid, I've had an affinity for monsters, superheroes, and scale models.   It seems some things just stay with you, as I've never really lost interest in any of those things. 

So, to keep track of it, I bring you supervike's super stuff!  I plan to share my painting, works in progress and other things, mostly gaming miniature related, but all Comic related.

To kick things off, here's a couple of superhero minis I've recently worked on.  First is a Hasslefree miniature, called Harby, simply painted to be the Punisher.  Just a simple skull and black paint, and he really works as Frank Castle.

Man on a Mission
And a WiP of one of Knight Models amazing Batman miniatures:  Still pretty rough!

Nana nana nana nana Batman!
Knight Models are head and shoulders the best looking comic books minis, both DC and Marvel are well represented, and I hope to see many of them grace my painting table in the coming months.

I really hope you follow along.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment